Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package penne or tubed pasta
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). ground beef
- 1 can chunky stewed Italian tomatoes, i.e. Del Monte
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced green onions
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta; drain and reserve.
- In skillet add butter and brown meat, add salt and pepper to meat.
- Drain meat and add tomatoes, cook until thickened.
- Add to pot, cream cheese, onion, pasta, and toss.
- Pour into greased rectangular baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover.
- Bake 350 degrees (175 C.) until cheese melts and slightly bubbles.
- Double up.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.