Print Friendly Recipe
- A quick & easy dessert for those office Pot Luck functions. You'll be a hit!
- Lis'a Johnson
Serves/Makes:15 or more
- 1 chocolate cake mix (I like Ducan Hines Devils' Food)
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 jar carmel ice cream topping
- 1 small container Cool-Whip
- 1 Heath or Butterfinger Candy Bar
- Make up cake according to directions. You can use a German Chocolate, Devils' Food, Chocolate Fudge, etc...
- Bake in a 9x13 pan.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, use the handle from a wooden spoon/fork and poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour the can of condensed milk and the carmel ice cream topping over the cake. The cake will absorb the milk and carmel.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and put in refrigerator over night. It must sit for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, frost cake with cool whip.
- Chop candy bars into small pieces and sprinkle over top of cake.
- The cake is very rich, so a little goes a long way.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.