Print Friendly Recipe
- 26 oz (728 grm). lemon Jell-O
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) boiling water
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) ginger ale
- Lemon Juice to taste
- 4 tsp (20 ml) of salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) paprika
- 4 cups (950 ml) grapes, cut up
- 3 cups (700 ml) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2-2/3 cups (625 ml) slivered almonds
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water and then cool.
- Combine all ingredients, omitting the ginger ale, and add to the cooled, not congealed jello.
- Chill until it is just starting to congeal.
- Add the ginger ale, and place in molds as desired, and chill until well congealed.
- Hint: Adding one bag of Kraft brand fruit flavored mini-marshmallow pieces is an option. Add the them just after adding the ginger ale.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.