Print Friendly Recipe
- Thestyle of pie that is a favorite of Kentucky. Excellent recipe, enjoy!
- Arizona Tart
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) corn syrup
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bourbon, and 1 more for the cook is better!
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate morsels
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) flakey pastry shell
- whipped cream to garnish
- toasted chopped pecans to garnish
- Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, eggs, bourbon, chocolate morsels, and pecans, mixing well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Pour into the pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40-45 minutes, or until firm.
- Serve warm with the whipped cream and sprinkled toasted pecan meats.
- Try this pie with Macadamia nuts, oh MY! Very rich.. decadent!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.