Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken salad that has apple juice, dried cranberries, raisins, pineapple, celery, walnuts, sweet onion, chicken breasts and mayonnaise.
- Marc Rose
- 3 cups (700 ml) chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup (225 ml) pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) walnuts
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sweet onion, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) apple juice
- lettuce for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Put the chicken salad into the refrigerator and chill.
- Serve with a lettuce garnish.
- This recipe came from San Jose, California.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.