Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri Mck
- 6 6 oz (168 grm). skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Southern Comfort
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) catsup
- 2 tsp (10 ml) worceshire sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in bowl; mix well.
- Place some sauce in seperate dish for dipping
- Lightly brush chicken with sauce and grill.
- Continue to baste until chicken is done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.