Print Friendly Recipe
- This is a great recipe for cookouts, etc. and the presentation is beautiful.
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) corn starch
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit: Kiwi, Strawberrys, sliced bananas, Grapes, Star fruit,or any kind you prefer.
- Flatten cookie dough into a pizza pan.
- Bake as package directs until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a sauce pan combine 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar,the lemon and orange juice and corn starch. Bring to a boil.Set aside to cool well.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar and vanilla.
- Spread over cool cookie dough.
- Arrange fruit attractively over cream cheese.
- Pour glaze over fruit and chill well.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
- I always start in the center with a large strawberry, them make circles of the various fruits,repeating fruit rings in order as needed. I hope you enjoy this for your family gathering. It has become a favorite of ours.
This was given to me by my Daughters friend. I have no idea where she got it.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.