Print Friendly Recipe
- delicious entree for summer or any other time
- My own kitchen
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cooked seafood
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 avocados
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 cup (225 ml) peas or petit pois
- 1 diced and cooked red pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) ketchup
- 5 drops Worcestershire sauce
- chives for garnish
- In a bowl combine seafood, mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire, petit pois, salt, and pepper.
- Peel avocados divide lengthwise and sprinkle with a dash of lemon juice.
- Fill stuffing in cavity.
- Garnish with chopped chives and red pepper.
- I hope you like it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.