Print Friendly Recipe
- One Dish Meal
- Darlene Stanley
- 1 lb (.5 kg). good ground beef or better grade
- Sliced zucchini (whatever amount you would like)
- 1 med. diced onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can diced tomatoes
- any cheese you like
- In a large skillet brown hamburger seasoned with oregano; drain.
- Add sliced zucchini, onion, pepper, celery and can of tomatoes.
- Simmer all of this until all this is tender and done. (If mixture is too juicy add 2 to 4 tbsp (60 ml) minute rice to it.)
- Top this with any and as much cheese as you like and simmer until this is melted in well.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.