Print Friendly Recipe
- mrs. wiggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crushed pineapple(in juice), well drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). whipped topping
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped nuts
- maraschino cherries
- chocolate syrup
- Mix butter and graham crumbs well; pat into bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat eggs, butter, confectioners sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer 15 minutes.
- Spread evenly over crumb crust.
- Layer bananas over filling.
- Layer drained pineapple over filling.
- Cover fruit evenly with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Sprinkle with cherries.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- If you do not want to use raw eggs use egg substitute.
To cut recipe in half use 1 9" store bought graham cracker pie shell(in place of butter & crumbs), use only half the ingredients and layer in pie shell.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.