Print Friendly Recipe
- A quick and tasty dessert.
- Gene Thoma
- 2 apples, your choice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) raisins
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- dash cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Arrange each apple in the bottom of a single serving microwave safe dish.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp (15 ml) of raisins and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of chopped nuts on each apple.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp (15 ml) of honey on each apple.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on each apple.
- Place dishes uncovered in microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes or until apples are tender.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.