Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 box Stouffers creamed spinach, defrosted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sun dried tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add cream and heat til warm.
- Add defrosted creamed spinach.
- Cook over low heat til bubbly.
- Add cheese and a little more cream if sauce is too thick.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- At this point you can add chopped sun dried tomatoes if you wish.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Lightly toss with sauce and serve.
- This is not exactly the recipe you are looking for but it is fast, easy and very good!! No one will ever know how fast and easy it is. Gets rave reviews!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.