Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious, quick and easy dish!
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 cubed steaks
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- In large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium/high heat.
- Roll cubed steaks in flour (salt and pepper to taste) and place in hot oil.
- Add onions and cook until steaks are brown on both sides.
- In mixing bowl, mix brown gravy mix and water.
- Add gravy and tomatoes to skillet, and cook on medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until gravy has thickened.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.