Print Friendly Recipe
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Judy taken from The Cake Mix Doctor Cookbook
Serves/Makes:Frosts 9 inch layer cake
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 3-3/4 cups (875 ml) confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed until combined, 30 seconds.
- Add sugar, a bit at a time, blending on low speed until all sugar is well incorporated, 1 minute.
- Add vanilla, then increase the mixer speed to medium and blend frosting until fluffy, 1 minute more.
- You can substitute reduced-fat cream cheese for full fat cream cheese in this recipe
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.