Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- Italian dressing
- Italian bread crumbs
- vegetable oil
- Take chicken out and cut all fat off.
- Cut each piece in half.
- Put bread crumbs and dressing in two separate bowls.
- Individually put each piece in dressing and then dip in crumbs to cover.
- When skillet is heated pour only enough oil to cover base.
- Place each piece in skillet.
- Chicken is ready when the outer layer is brown and the chicken is tender.
- It's excellent. I know you will love it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.