Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 7 inch prepared loaf angel food cake, frozen
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold water
- 1 3-1/2 oz (98 grm). package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp (5 ml). almond extract
- 2 cups (475 ml) whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups (950 ml) sliced fresh peaches
- Cut cake into 1/4 inch slices, arrange half the slices on bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and water; mix well.
- Add pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Stir in extract; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour half the cream mixture over cake slices; arrange half the peach slices on top.
- Repeat layering, ending with peach slices.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours until set.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.