Print Friendly Recipe
- A great seafood sauce served over fish.
- 8 oz (224 grm). lump crab meat
- 8 oz (224 grm). crayfish meat or small cooked shrimp
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp (60 ml). butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml). creole mustard
- 2 dashes Cajun seasoning
- 6 sprigs of fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and white pepper, to taste
- cooked fish filets
- cooked rice
- In a stainless steel pan simmer the cream, butter and mustard over medium heat until cream is reduced and begins to thicken.
- Add crab, shrimp and/or crayfish, parsley, cajun seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Continue heating until the mixture is hot.
- Serve over fish which has been placed on a bed of rice.
- Rich, but very tasty!!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.