Print Friendly Recipe
- Beef tips simmered slowly to bring out extra tenderness and flavor.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). sirloin steak.
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). oil
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). garlic powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice or noodles
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 cups (475 ml) beef broth
- cooked rice or pasta
- Cut steak into one inch cubes.
- Mix flour, salt, garlic powder and black pepper in a plastic bag.
- Put meat in flour mixture and coat well.
- Heat oil in an iron skillet.
- Add meat and brown.
- Add celery and onion to meat.
- Cook until celery and onion is tender.
- Add beef broth.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours, adding water if needed.
- Cook rice or noodles according to package directions.
- Serve beef tips over rice or pasta.
- So simple - so very good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.