Print Friendly Recipe
- Low-fat citrus vinaigrette dressing made in approsimately 5 min.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange or tangarine juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml). honey
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). cracked black pepper (fresh ground is best)
- In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the orange or tangarine juice, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper.
- Cover and shake well until combined.
- To store, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Shake well before serving.
- Refreshing with fruit or veggie salads.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.