Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken in a sauce with ginger and garlic
- 1-1/2 Tbsp (20 ml). oil
- 1 2 inch piece fresh ginger, julienned
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). boneless chicken, sliced
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). thick soy sauce (tamari)
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 1 onion, cubed
- salt, to taste
- hot cooked rice
- Heat oil and fry ginger, garlic and onion until brown.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 8 minutes, stirring often until sauce thickens.
- Serve over plain rice or Ginger Rice.
- Simple, quick and tastey.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.