Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag tortilla chips (plain or nacho flavored)
- Combine chicken, onion, tomatoes and cream soups.
- In a 13 x 9 inch pan sprinkle bottom of pan with a layer of crushed chips.
- Top chips with half the chicken mixture, top with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers: more chips, chicken mix, cheese.
- Sprinkle top with a few more crushed chips.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 45 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.