Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups (475 ml) chicken broth
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can Ro-tel Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 12 tortillas, cut in pieces
- 1 3-1/2 lbs (1.6 kg). chicken, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated cheddar cheese.
- Combine soups, chicken broth, and tomatoes and set aside.
- Oil a 3-quart casserole.
- Layer half of tortilla pieces, half of chicken, half of onion, and half of cheese in the casserole.
- Pour half of chicken broth mixture over layers.
- Repeat layers of tortillas, chicken and onion.
- Pour remaining chicken broth over casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 - 60 minutes.
- This can be frozen and reheated and will still taste great. If you are in a hurry, use a rotisserie cooked chicken from the supermarket as a shortcut.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.