Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 7-1/2 oz (210 grm). can salmon
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried dill weed
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) seasoned croutons
- 1 cup (225 ml) dried bread crumbs
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
- Remove skin and bones.
- Break into chunks; set aside.
- Cook broccoli according to directions on package and drain.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add soup, heat thoroughly.
- Stir in lemon juice, egg, cheese, dill weed, pepper, mushrooms and reserved salmon liquid.
- Blend in salmon, broccoli and croutons.
- Place in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.