Print Friendly Recipe
- a simple and quick recipe
- 1 unbaked deepdish pastry shell
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced ham
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped broccoli pieces
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped cauliflour
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup (225 ml) or more grated Swiss cheese (I prefer Colby Jack or a blend. You can also use cheddar.)
- 3 eggs
- (these amounts may vary depending on the size of your shell, you made need to use more of less..)
- Place pastry in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool while you dice and chop filling ingredients.
- Mix or layer the ham, broccoli, cauliflour, and onions in the pie shell.
- Cover the top with a healthy helping of cheese. Make sure the top is covered and heaped.
- Mix the three eggs until blended, then pour slowly over the top of the cheese.
- Place quiche in 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees (175 C.) and continue baking for 45 minutes.
- Let quiche stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- This is a simple quiche and it can be changed to fit your moods easily. It is good served with a nice green salad. The trick is to make sure you put plenty of cheese on top, as this will be a top crust when the quiche is done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.