Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9" quiche
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) light cream or undiluted evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). nutmeg
- 1 medium onion, cut in eighths
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) Swiss cheese, cubed
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). sliced bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Put eggs, light cream or evaporated milk, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg into blender container.
- Cover and process until well blended.
- Stop blender and add the onion pieces and Swiss cheese cubes.
- Cover and process.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon into bottom of unbaked pie shell.
- Pour egg mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- This is a very quick, easy and good light meal.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.