Print Friendly Recipe
- Chocolate cookies
- Shonda Chadwick
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). cocoa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 3 cups (700 ml) oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Melt butter, add milk, sugar, and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until peanut butter is melted.
- Then add the oatmeal and salt, stir well.
- Spoon out on wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.