Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef or veal
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground pork
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine herbs, eggs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper, then with meats and bread crumbs.
- Do not over-blend or meatballs will be tough.
- Form into meatballs a bit smaller than a tennis ball.
- Bake on a foil covered sheet to aid in clean-up.
- Should be cooked in 30-35 minutes.
- Your family will love these...also can be browned in a pan and simmered in the spaghetti sauce.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.