Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 boned and skinned chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 8 oz (224 grm). elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 20 oz (560 grm). frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 8 oz (224 grm). fat-free sour cream
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup, condensed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken in boiling water.
- Remove chicken.
- Cook macaroni in the chicken cooking water; drain.
- Cook broccoli.
- Mix sour cream and soups.
- Add chicken, macaroni, and broccoli.
- Pour all in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Per serving: 308 Calories; 6g Fat (19% calories from fat); 22g Protein;34g Carbohydrate; 31mg Cholesterol; 572mg Sodium
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.