Print Friendly Recipe
- A breakfast food
- Jennifer S.
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- desired biscuits (refrigerated biscuits work well)
- You should start the biscuits before you start the gravy.
- Cook the bacon.
- Remove bacon and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour to bacon grease, stirring until flour is slightly brown.
- Add milk and water.
- Stir until thickened.
- Serve over hot biscuits.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.