Print Friendly Recipe
- Rice dish with green onion seasonings
- Judith McLaren
Serves/Makes:5 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked rice (or desired amount)
- Saute green vegetables in butter in saucepan on stove.
- Cook until tender.
- Mix with cooked rice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Delicious side dish! Cook the rice by using chicken broth instead of water, for an extra tasty dish.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.