Print Friendly Recipe
- Yummy ghosts, so cute and easy to make!
- Judith McLaren
- 1 large package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
- 1 package white chocolate bark (cubes of chocolate found in chocolate chip aisle).
- Melt chocolate bark in a double boiler, or in microwave.
- Stir often to keep from scorching!
- Drop cookies in melted chocolate to coat them.
- Lift out with tongs.
- Drain excess chocolate, and cool them on wax paper.
- While "ghosts" are still hot, put mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Cool completely.
- We made these at my daughter's Halloween party last year. They were a big hit and went fast!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.