Print Friendly Recipe
- No raw fish in this dish! A korean style sushi with rice, eggs, meat and vegetable wrapped in seaweed
- Gina Choi
Serves/Makes:6 long rolls
- 6 sheets unsalted seaweed 7" x 7" sold in Asian markets
- 4 eggs
- 4 carrots, approximately
- 1 lb (.5 kg). beef, cut in narrow strips
- other vegetables of choice
- 1 large bowl cooked rice
- salt and pepper
- soy sauce
- Crack the 4 eggs into the frying pan; wait for one side to harden and flip over into a rotating motion and let cook on a plate.
- Put the beef in the pan and fry it, but do not burn; place it on a plate.
- Cut up the eggs into strips about as long as the seaweed.
- Cut the carrots and other vegetables into long strips.
- Take the big bowl of rice and season with salt a pepper. DO NOT ADD the other ingredients.
- Put the seaweed on a piece of plastic wrap or foil, spread out the rice on top of the seaweed halfway.
- Put some of the beef and other ingredients on top and roll firmly pushing down with the plastic wrap.
- Seal the roll with the seaweed section that was not covered by rice.
- Peel the plastic wrap off and repeat the previous step with all of the seaweed.
- Cut the long rolls into about 1 inch slices.
- This dish is very popular in Korea. This is a perfect recipe for people who do not like raw fish. I recommend this for a party or just a snack. If the salty taste does not show, dip a small portion of the piece into a small plate of soy sauce. I hope you enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.