Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 6 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) rubbed sage
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) poultry seasoning
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). day old french bread cubed
- In a large skillet, saute onions, celery and garlic in butter until tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add broth, parsley, sage, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in bread cubes until mixed.
- Spoon into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through.
- Or you can stuff your turkey and cook that way.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.