Print Friendly Recipe
- Good and easy
- Dena Maxwell
Serves/Makes:5 to 6 dozen depending on size
- 2 egg whites (Do not beat with mixer)
- 3 cups (700 ml) to 5 cups (1175 ml) powdered sugar
- 3 drops green food color
- 1 tsp (5 ml). peppermint oil
- Mix egg whites and food color and peppermint together and start adding powdered sugar 1 cup (225 ml) at a time until mixture looks and feels like play dough.
- Roll in small balls and flaten on waxed paper.
- Cover and let dry for 2 days.
- Store in airtight container.
- These make a lot and are very easy and good. I got the recipe from Marie, a friend on mine that lives in Canada.
I hope this is what you are looking for.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.