Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can cream-style corn
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter or magarine, melted
- vegtable oil for deep fat frying
- Place all ingredients except vegetable oil in a mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer, beat about 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) saucepan over medium-high heat to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Drop batter into oil, a tbsp at a time.
- Turn fritters once after bubbles form on top and continue frying until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with honey butter or maple syrup.
- I once tried a recipe similar to this at a restaraunt
in Anchorage, AK. I have been seaching for years for the
mouth watering recipe. Although this one comes close, it
is still not the same. I hope you enjoy it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.