Print Friendly Recipe
- Succulent, tender rib eye (or tenderloin) with a 'tad' more hint of cheese!!!!
- Grady Trussell
Serves/Makes:2 (or compounded for company)
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). to 16 oz (448 grm). rib eye steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 6 oz (168 grm). Newman's Family Recipe dressing
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon-pepper seasoning (with or without salt)
- 8 oz (224 grm). package crumbled blue cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). package crumbled feta cheese
- Coat steaks with dressing and lemon-pepper on both sides.
- Place in Tupperware or ziplock bag and leave in refrigerator for 4 hours (can sit overnight).
- Prepare grill on high heat; sear on both sides, 2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side (turning only once).
- Just prior to taking steaks off grill, place 2 tbsps. of crumbled blue cheese and feta cheese on the topside of the steaks and let simmer till melted (Can cut a gas grill off and continue to warm).
- "HMMMMMMMMM, So Good, you'll lock your dogs outside and make your wife go to the store for more beer".
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.