Print Friendly Recipe
- Made with spiral macaroni, but you could use penne pasta
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). jar spaghetti sauce, or prepare your sauce from scratch
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package pasta spirals
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the lean ground beef with the chopped onion.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce and the pasta.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch oven-proof baking pan.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and provolone cheeses over the top of the pasta.
- Evenly distribute the pepperoni slices over the top of the cheeses.
- Finish with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the casserole is heated through and the cheeses are bubbly.
- Serve warm.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.