Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). bag frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). bag dried sweetened cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 10 or more slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) or more shelled sunflower seeds (amount according to your taste)
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely shredded cheddar cheese (be sure to use the smallest holes on your cheese grater - it does make a difference.)
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Rinse broccoli.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces, removing most of the stems.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add peas, cranberries, onion, crumbled bacon, sunflower seeds and cheese, and mix thoroughly.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour over salad and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least three hours before serving, or overnight.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.