Print Friendly Recipe
- Candy Couch
- 3 stalks broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) or more raisins
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sunflower kernels (optional)
- 1 cup (225 ml) salad dressing (not mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 2 tbls. red wine vinegar
- Trim hard green outside from stalks.
- Chop broccoli tops and trimmed stalks.
- Add onion, raisins, bacon and sunflower kernels.
- Mix salad dressing, sugar and vinegar.
- Toss dressing with salad at least one hour prior to serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.