Print Friendly Recipe
- very rich, great for sandwiches
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) bread flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teapoons yeast
- Put ingrediants in your bread machine in order by the manufacturer. Some bread machines say wet ingrediants first, some dry.
- Set the machine for white bread, medium.
- I sometimes use the dough cycle, take the dough out and form it into a loaf using a loaf pan.
- Let it rise and bake in a 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 25 minutes.
- This makes a large loaf. Great for sandwiches.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.