Print Friendly Recipe
- good out of the oven or toasted
- 7/8 cup (200 ml) orange juice
- 1 tablespooon margarine
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mashed ripe banana
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated orange peel
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) bread flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml). yeast
- Put ingrediants either wet ingrediants first or dry, depending on your bread maker.
- Use the Sweet or basic cycle.
- Use very ripe bananas for the best flavor and adjust the consistency with additional orange juice if necessary.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.