Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- Mix together in bowl.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Flatten in glass dipped in sugar or with fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 9 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for 2 minutes before removing.
- Don't let the simple recipe fool you! These cookies are perfect for my 10 year old to make completely by herself! She loves the fact they are so easy and everyone loves eating them. You'll be amazed how good they really do taste!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.