Print Friendly Recipe
- Like Red Lobster's
- Dena Maxwell
- 2 cups (475 ml) biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine, melted
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, cheddar cheese, and garlic powder.
- Stir in milk.
- Drop batter by heaping tbspfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Brush biscuits with melted margarine, and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt.
- Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- I founds this at all recipes.com. Thought it sounded like what you were looking for.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.