Print Friendly Recipe
- Carrots with a twist
- M. DeGennaro
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). carrots
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp (60 ml). olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Colovito vinegar (no substitute)
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). salt
- Peel and slice carrots on an angle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Put carrots in water and boil until just crunchy--don't overcook carrots.
- Drain water.
- Add olive oil, garlic and all other ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Toss with cooked carrots.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Being full blooded Italian, we don't measure anything. A little of this, a little of that. The most important thing is to use the right ingrediants and don't substitute. You can't use garlic powder to replace a garlic clove. The aroma is incredible and the taste is even better. Happy cooking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.