Print Friendly Recipe
- Shrimp salad with mayonnaise dressing
- Cline's mom
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 can tiny shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) best foods mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 small bag frozen peas
- 1 can dry oriental noodles (Chung King is best)
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Tear the lettuce into small bits.
- Combine the shrimp, lettuce, mayonnaise, onion and garlic powder (to taste) in bowl.
- Just prior to serving, add the frozen peas (leave frozen until adding) and half the can of oriental noodles.
- Mix well and season to taste.
- Top off with the remainder of the noodles.
- Serve at once, the peas chill the salad and it's best to eat it soon after adding them.
- My mother made this every year, and it always reminds us of her...
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.