Print Friendly Recipe
- The original of malay royal recipe
- Azhari Mohamad
- Ingredients A:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp (10 ml). sliced ginger
- 2 tsp (10 ml). pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml). honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oyster sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). light soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground dry bay leaf
- Ingredients B:
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sirloin beef, striped
- 3 cups (700 ml) vegetables of choice - carrots, celery, zucchini, bean sprouts, bell peppers, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- Cut beef into thin strips.
- Grind all ingredients A in a blender mixed with a small quantity of water.
- Marinate cut beef for minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat oil on high heat in wok, add marinated beef for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables, 1/4 cup (60 ml) (60 ml) water, a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 minutes (longer to make softer vegetables).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.