Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1/2 package flat noodles
- 1 can tuna fish, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated longhorn cheese
- 2 slices bread (crumble with fingers)
- Cook flat noodles as directed on package.
- Mix together tuna fish, cream of mushroom soup, and pepper, if desired.
- Stir in the cooked and drained noodles.
- Place mixture in small oblong pyrex dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated longhorn cheese.
- Crumble bread crumbs on the top.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.