Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- cooked chicken pieces (in crock pot, fried, or however you prefer)
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice (NOT instant)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- Mix rice, soup and milk together.
- Pour into an 8 1/2 x 13 pan.
- Place cooked chicken on top of rice mixture.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Depending on your oven, your time may vary a little bit.
- This is my family's most requested birthday meal! The kids love the rice with a touch of butter and salt.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.