Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) peanut butter
- 3 cups (700 ml) quick cooking oats
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- In a large saucepan combine sugar, milk, cup butter, and boil for 1 minute.
- Take off heat and add peanut butter, quick cooking oats, cocoa, vanilla and raisins.
- Stir well.
- Drop by tsp on wax paper.
- Let sit one hour.
- Yummy cookies--good luck!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.