Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken with mushrooms and fresh sage cream
- 4 boned, skinned chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). white pepper
- 3 tsp (15 ml). olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine or chicken broth
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). fresh sage, chopped
- 4 cups (950 ml) hot cooked fettuccine noodles
- sage leaves for garnish
- Flatten chicken breast halves to 1/4".
- Dredge in combined flour, salt and pepper.
- Fry in hot oil until done, about 6 minutes, on each side. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Stir garlic, mushrooms, onions and wine or broth into drippings; cook over low heat until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk and sage and continue cooking over low heat until smooth.
- Arrange chicken on fettuccine; top with sauce.
- Garnish with sage leaves.
- Simply delish!!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.